LIVELOUD CONCERT 2012!


January 21, 2012 - Definitely a date to remember. woohoo! super fun night! :) 
LIVELOUD CONCERT 2012!

Actually, i wasn't really ready to attend the said concert. i had other plans. (plans as in i'll go to David Archuleta's Mall tour at SM Fairview then go to my friend's debut party at night). but i guess Lord really wanted me to be at the Liveloud concert =) i had interior design studio workshop in the morning so i can't come anymore to David's. Then my mom texted me that nobody's free to drive me to the debut party so i can't attend anymore. *see? everything's working out for this concert. -wink-* :) so i'm free already for the day!

-------------------------
The night before the 21st, i was in the YFC-UST Org. room hanging out. =) we watched a couple of movies then shared stories after. it was so fun! then the concert was brought up to our conversation and they found out that i am not coming. Kuya Deejay, Arvin, Kia and Kuya Howell forced me to come but i was still undecided though there are extra tickets. 
-------------------------

so anyway, i stayed at Val's Condo after class. and by 4:30pm, we went back to UST to meet the other YFC Members ,who'll also go to the concert, at the Rosarium. the ride was fun! sinakop namin yung jeep. haha. but at some point, it kinda got freaky 'cause there was this mysterious man in front of us who later on we found out that he's a holdaper pala! ohmgee! freaky. :( but the Lord is with us so nothing bad happened. the man failed at his attempt! (hindi talaga natuloy). I Love you Lord! =)

at the Cuneta Astrodome. 
while waiting for it to start: 



during the concert:

    
  after the concert:
this was the fun part! cameras clicking everywhere! *snap*snap*snap :)) and kamustahan everywhere.






with Romeo..



with my Praise & Fashion Partner, Arvin..


with Allen! =) ..



i even saw the cousin of my cousin chin-chin at the concert!





with Gerard! i first met him here =)

LASTLY, PHOTOS WITH THE YFC-UST AT THE CONCERT!!!



I WILL GIVE YOU THANKS FOREVER.
I WILL BRING YOU PRAISE FOREVER.
I WILL WORSHIP YOU FOREVER.
LORD JESUS I SURRENDER.



---------------------------------------------------------------------
to end this post, here's what i'm wearing readers:

shorts: Jellybean
top: greatergood. you can visit this and in buying a shirt, you'll be supporting gawad kalinga.
flats: school shoes. haha :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ooo looks like a lot of fun :)

    Please join my quick giveaway here:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/01/wonder-woman-x-wow-shop-quick-welcome.html

    ReplyDelete