Ballerina fan of David Archuleta

THE BALLADEER MEETS THE BALLERINA,
a story of the ballerina fan of David Archuleta :))

Warning: Late post but i'm still spazzing for I am David Archuleta's number 1 fan. :))) This was last February 4, 2012. Unfortunately, the most important photo of all was posted really late so I'm posting this just now.

Look at this! The two actresses were looking at the singers while David Archuleta was indeed staring and smiling at me! =)))



look how kilig David Archuleta was to me!




can't believe that this photo is getting 300 plus likes and counting! =)
MY GOSH! THIS WAS HIS SMILE TO ME!!!! AHHHHH! :""">





So here's the story of 
THE BALLADEER MEETS THE BALLERINA
A story of David Archuleta's number 1 ballerina fan =)

i was already lying in my bed ready to sleep because i was so tired from dance practice when my phone rang. it was tita bess de guia, founder of Team Pinoy Archies! she delivered the good news! HAHA. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :) she asked me if i could dance in front of the David Archuleta! so without a doubt i said YES! :)
ohmgee! i was jumping up and down and screaming too and everybody was already sleeping. haha. after talking to tita bess, i woke up my dad and mom and told them everything! haha.

God really loves me. He even made this lovely surprise for me! oh i love you so much Lord! :">

The truth is, i wasn't planning to go to the event anymore 'cause i have a seminar (i was one of the organizers) to attend to. but since i need to be at the grand fans day, i'm ready to cut class. haha.

Letting things happen doesn't mean you give up, It's simply knowing that beyond risking, sometimes, things fall perfectly after waiting. =)

so there. that was the story. now let's all spazz together (or at least i am. haha) as you scroll down for the photos!


My excitement is just super visible that it looks as if I'm gonna attack David with a super tight hug anytime. hahaha. But of course, that did not happen. I'm a true fan. Truth be told, David Archuleta's fans never harass nor attack him with touchy touchy acts and unwanted hugs and kisses because we respect him and he has a pure heart and he's so innocent and cute and you just. can't. do. that. to. him.  :D



I was staring at David the whole time... 

















awwwww. it was definitely a dream come true! 
TO DANCE IN FRONT OF DAVID AND SEE HIM SMILE IS A DREAM COME TRUE!! WOOH! GOOD THING I DIDN'T DIE. HAHA. AAAAAH! =3


OHMGEE. HE STARED AT ME. HE SMILED AT ME. HE SMILED AND GIGGLED AT ME. I WHISPERED TO HIM. HE TALKED TO ME. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ♥

this is really amazing! i love you David Archuleta! :)
I'll forever be your number 1 fan


P.S. lots of people approached me after and told me "hello! ang swerte mo naman! bakit ganon? parang ikaw pa yung gustong i-approach ni David. parang may gusto syang sabihin sayo. parang sya pa yung lumalapit sayo hindi yung ikaw yung gustong lumapit sa kanya." hahaha :)) and one of the Talentadong Pinoy Archies (singer) said, "kainis ka. sana pala nag-ballet na lang ako. haha. tinitignan ko kasi si  David kaya nakita ko reaction nya. paglabas mo pa lang parang tuwang tuwa na sya. cute na cute sayo. awww. kainis! na-iinggit ako. bitter ako." hahahaha :))

it was just seriously magical for me. ahhhhhhhhhh! :)
dreams do come true.


Photos from Team Pinoy Archies and from my friend.

You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. aww I'm really happy for you ! He looks like you gave him a good laugh ! You look so graceful as a ballerina !

    xoxo,
    Iqra
    Masala Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Iqra - awww.. Thank you so much! =") yeaa.. i think i did. lol ^^)

      Delete
  2. Woowww I'am really really glad that you met him. Your pictures are beautiful :)
    Would be happy if we follow each other ? :)
    Lovelyy Greetings !! <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!!

    Your blog is very funny.
    I follow you

    Bss

    http://shopperprofessional.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww.. that is soo cute! you look gorgeous and so does he, haha!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @OctoberSong - Thank you! hihihi. and David says Thanks too! hahaha =))

      Delete
  5. Amazing pictures :) you look stunning. x angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Hotchocolate4Sunshine - Thank you Angie! :"">

      Delete
  6. Great post. Fallowing u. Fallow back lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats dear! :) Its really is a dream come true <3

    Followed you. Hope you can follow mine too :)

    http://tuwentytri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great pictures:)

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your post!

    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for visit my blog dear!!
    Kisses!!

    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. @carina lopes- awww. Thank you! hihi :"">

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats hun!! you deserve it!!

    thanks for the lovely comments sweets.

    xx

    selvia

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Am2Pm Chic - awww.. Thank you so much pretty! =))

      Delete
  14. Hey, thank you (: Really sweet, lovely & great blog too ;)

    I like your style -
    xx Coco

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for your comment!! Great pictures, you look amazing! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is awesome babe! Good work! You looked stunning and totally happy!
    xx

    Hot Pink Day
    Shop Blue Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  17. How exciting! Love that you dance!
    I trained in pre-professional ballet for 15 years, and it always makes me smile when I come across other ballerinas. :) It's such a beautiful art.

    ReplyDelete
  18. haha awesome :) the point with him smiling :) but very nice that you dance ballet...

    and thank you for commenting on my blog ;)


    xx

    Miss-Peacock

    ReplyDelete
  19. thats so cute naman! hahahha ur very lucky.. wow, id love to watch you perform sometime, invite me hihihi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can imagine it was a magical moment for you...and this smile says it all:)

    Wonderful images, you look so graceful when you dance...and so filled with joy and happiness!!!!


    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete