SWAP Variety Show



THE STUPID CUPID GIRLS! hahaha.
Breakthrough for the dance min. girls! we turned into a singing girl group. (:





and the rest of the photos is meeeeee doin' my thiiiiing! lol :))




tanaannnnnnnn! :""> haha!
oh oh oh! i can do a little hiphop too though i'm not brilliant at it! still learning and i'm just coming out of my shell.~



-----------------------------------------------------------------
here's our world backstage:










Sealed with a Purpose! Serving with a Passion! 
YFC UST VARIETY SHOW 2012.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm in love with your blog. I love dance, especially ballet and thoroughly enjoyed sifting through your blog with your many photos of you in your ballet poses everywhere and anywhere.

    Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @A Daft Scots Lass - awwww. thank you so much! :"") I really appreciate it. :D I'm glad you like my "Ballerina on Fire" Posts :))

    ReplyDelete