Krum and Diggory, Make me a Love Potion! ♥

I'm now in Book 4 of my Harry Potter Book Marathon! I'm really enjoying this. Truth be told, I'm madly inlove with Viktor Krum and Cedric Diggory! *wink* <3 haha. I can't even bring down the book! it's like bewitched or something. If only i could read in my sleep, i'd do it! :"D

So anyway, I never expected that Viktor Krum will be this hot. If you read the book first before watching the movie, you'll know what i mean. haha.

What i really like about him is that, he keeps his feet on the ground even if he's the Seeker for the Bulgarian National Quidditch team!! And he's only 18! haha. He's really brave, courageous and he's not arrogant! in fact, he's very nice...and sweet. Ü

Viktor Krum's Profile here




OH YES! I SUPPORT VIKTOR KRUM INDEED! haha


Alright! Now here comes Cedric Diggory! :) What i like about him is that he's such a gentleman. And he's good-looking.:D No wonder most witches in Hogwarts admire him.
He once beat Harry in Quidditch, in book 3, but he's insisting for a rematch 'cause of the "Dementors Incidient" during the match. He's humble and down-to-earth in my opinion. <3

It's just sad that he died in the end. Definitely cried. T__T
But one thing's for sure, he'll always be in my heart. <3


I love this photo because it is very "Cedric Diggory" and not Edward. haha


Few seconds before he bravely died. :"(

And because I'm vain and madly in love with them, here i am.. daydreaming! trololol~

Oh Cedric... Oh Viktor...


hahaha. Blimey. Okay Back to Earth now. i mean, back to reading my book! :))


You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. love Cedric Diggory's character there :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving Harry Potter and reading is such a beautiful habit...love =)
    Fashion and Cookies
    If you want we could follow each other on gfc, bloglovin and facebook !
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    Twitter
    Moreover, you are invited to enter Oasap Spring Giveaway: win $ 90 gift card on Oasap ! until May 13th

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha I`m Potterhead too :)Draco was really cool (you know bad guy :D)Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. Of course we can be friends and we can follow each other. I`m following you:) waiting only for you:)
    xoxo Vega

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Vega - So cool that you're a potterhead too! hihi. Draco is not really my type though he makes the whole story worth watching! haha :""> Yay! nice to hear from you. i'm visiting your blog now. ^.^

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. @chaxpage who? Diggory or Krum? haha.
      But i guess you're saying both of them huh?:""> hihi

      Delete
  5. I love the Harry Potter books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Bethany - yayay! me too! addicted to them. =D

      Delete
  6. robert pattinson looks so young there lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. Nice blog, I am one of your followers from now on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Manases Andrea - awww. thank you so much pretty! :""D

      Delete
  8. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! Yes lets follower each other! Want to follow back? P.S. I love the Harry Potter series, especially the goblet of fire! Those books helped me to love reading :)

    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @BronsonBloopers - oooh nice! Goblet of Fire is my favorite part of the HP series... and the Chamber of Secrets as well. hihi :"> I'll follow you back pretty! Ü

      Delete
  9. im inlove with krum too ! super lalalove them both :)) check out my blog and hit the follow button if you liked it :DD

    Roxy
    itsjustroxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Roxy! :))
      We've both been victims of his love potion! LOL.
      i'll visit your blog. ^_^

      Delete
  10. Lovely Blog!

    www.candycalobee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. god i keep forgetting robert patterson was in harry potter, it feels so weird now that he's permanently edward in my mind haha. but ahhh harry potter marathons!! i remember i read the 7th book in TWO DAYS that's how obsessed i was with it. you must be having a blast :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Marlena - I fell in love with him as Cedric Diggory! But not as much when he became Edward. haha :)) But I'm a twilight fan too! :) WOW! you read the 7th book in two days! cool! :))) yeeeeep! i am having a blast! really enjoying it. you should try this HP Book Marathon too if you have the time. =D

      Delete
  12. Im an HP fanatic as well!!! Accck. haha

    vinayabut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Vina Yabut- Yay! COOL! =))) Hello fellow Potterhead! Ü

      Delete
  13. starstruck with Robert Pattinson. He's devilishly hot. hhehehe. ;-)I guess we do have something in common in terms of guy types!.

    and that boy as Krum, first time to see him.. Cute (✿◠‿◠)

    followed yah gurl!> care to follow me back??
    thanks for visiting my blog, by the way!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @~✯*Jela*✯~ - OOOOOOHH! I LOVE THAT! (DEVILISHLY HOT) *wink* heehee. OHMGEE! I'm really kilig over them! really! haha. alrightyyyy, i'll visit your blog. Ü

      Delete
  14. @Clara Turbay - Thank youuu! =)))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh I love me some Harry Potter man candy! I dont' care what anyone says I'll always be a harry potter fan true and true, more than hunger games or twilight! I personally thought cedric diggory was a poor choice for Edward... but that's just me. haha

    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Sara Shoemaker- awwwww... Another fellow potterhead! yay! :)) I agree with you. i think that Robert Pattinson is perfect as Cedric Diggory but him as Edward Cullen, it's not what i really expected and imagined. haha :D

      Delete