Because of You

June 23, 2012 was one of the best nights of my life!! Not because i'm at Tagaytay but because of my J-Pop / C-Pop Cousin's unexpected performance that brought the house (Robinson's Tagaytay) down. Scroll down some more to watch his performance!



So this dude with me is him. I already introduced him to you pretty Ladies and Dudes through this post, remember? Alright, but before you watch his awesome performance, let's have a little chat about my outfit.

(Same Photo. haha. I wasn't able to shoot this photo because I was to busy drinking and enjoying the night with my family.)

I love this long sleeves from Forever 21. The shade of the brown is perfect and the raffle details is intricate and beautiful. This top maybe long but it's still sexy. The cut in the bottom says so and I actually pinned the v-neck because because it's sooooo deep. haha And because it's really windy at Tagaytay, i braided my curly hair.

Outfit Details:

Long Sleeves: Forever 21
Pants
Bracelet: Bought from a friend
Earrings: Handmade/ DIY



We, the teenagers who don't drink hanged out at Starbucks. Then after a few doughnuts and drinks, we went back to Giligan's where the others were and joined them.





After a few moments, the bored tourists and locals at Robinson's Tagayatay were sleepy no more as my cousin performed! yaaaaaayy! haha. With his amazing voice and incredible moves, the whole place turned into a concert ground! haha. Seriously. And after his performance, the people were even shouting, "more!". It was definitely a night to remember. =))







And now, get ready to be knocked off in your chair and be on your feet as TJ Maeda performed his rendition of Neyo's Because of you. Enjoy guys and don't forget to like TJ Caacbay Maeda on facebook!




You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Thank you so much :)
    Nice photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girl. of course i wanna follow you. followed!
    mind to follow back? :D
    you have gorgeous blog :)

    xx,
    http://wardrobeplatform.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's really good! love your top!

    www.tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw...you're so cute! glad you had fun!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so happy. Having fun with your friends is the best, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely


    xoxo
    Cute Illustrated Tote Bags Giveawayssss on my blog : ) Join yuuk
    http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com/2012/06/illustrated-tote-bags-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely looks like you guys had a great time. (:
    I'm following you now!

    -Alonna
    lonnaliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi hun, thanks for your lovely comment :) Great pics, sounds like a super fun night!xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such a sweet smile. Glad you had fun!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rae! I've nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! Check out my blog for more information! CONGRATULATIONS YOUR BLOG IS BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY :)

    xoxo, Alee

    http://aleemerican.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely blog :) <3
    Come and see mine :)

    Adam,
    http://bmagazyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks like you had an amazing time! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin’? I promise I’ll follow you back!
    Have a nice day!

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks like you had a lovely time :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look adorable. Love the little braids!

    -Tina
    http://2petite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete