Mockingjay



How are you tributes? :) So, after my fairytale story, I'm now a tribute in the Hunger Games! 'May the odds be ever in MY favor!' hahaha :)) If you've been reading and following my blog, you know very well that I'm a huge fan of Hunger Games as seen on these posts, right?




So, take a look at my Mockingjay Necklace which Personalized Accessories sent me! All thanks to Ms. Joan, my longing and thirst for this mockingjay necklace has finally ended! Ever since I saw this "lucky charm" on Hunger Games, I've been looking for it everywhere but I just can't find it so I'm really lucky that Personalized Accessories sent this to me along with 4 other awesome neckpieces. Stay tuned for them, alright? :) You guys should definitely visit their facebook page! If you can't find something you love there, you can always ask them to make what you desire :)



Also, my brother borrowed the necklace once and wore it to school. And people kept asking where he got it?! They really loved it. This mockingjay necklace is for all genders and trust me, it brings luck! *wink*





See my floral wrap-around skirt? Well, it once belonged to my mom so it's basically a hand-me-down vintage! haha :) I really like wearing vintage because it's totally one of a kind and you know very well that I don't like to look like everybody else. =)


I also braided my hair in one side just like Katniss Everdeen and I paired this outfit with my high-cut sneakers because I can't survive the "Hunger Games" if I'm wearing heels so there. And "May the odds be ever in yout favor!" :))

Mockingjay Necklace: c/o Personalized Accessories
Bangles: Vintage
Floral Skirt: Vintage
High-cut sneakers
Purple Top: Apple & Eve

You Might Also Like

40 comments

  1. such a great look!<3

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit, but I personally wouldn't have chosen for those shoes, i would have chosen for some elegant shoes.
    But it is a nice look ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mylon - Hi! thanks!!! :D I understand you. But as for me, i wasn't really feeling girly-girl that day so i put on my sneakers. hihi ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment! Maybe we can follow each other?x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the lavender color of your top!

    Do you like beauty products?
    We're holding a giveaway @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would wear it with some high heels but i understand if you where it with sneakers because they are just so comfy haha...
    kissessssss

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey) you look meeega cute and i like your blog very much!)

    new follower) i'd be really happy if you stop by in my blog and
    follow me back)

    xoxo

    mjalilova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit, I like your skirt ;3
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I've followed yours before ;>

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look adorable!! Pretty skirt <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute skirts,
    thanks for your sweet comment
    following you now
    hope we can follow each other

    xo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. tnx for your comment!
    like this look

    i'm following
    follow me back and let me know


    www.linlicious-style.nl

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the floral skirt teamed with the sneakers - you look awesome!

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Gems - Fashion Well Done - awwww thank you so much pretty! Ü

      Delete
  13. Thanks for visiting my blog! You're such a cutie ;)

    XoXo, Kimberly

    http://www.AccordingtoKimberly.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorei o blog ja estou seguindo aqii . ..

    http://souzadiinha.blogspot.com.br
    Beijos |O|

    ReplyDelete
  15. the necklace is soooo amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice skirt,thanks for dropping by just feel free for follow.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow you! Don't forget to follow back :) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. you are so sweet :) nice skirt :)

    visite mine
    www.cherryblossomtime.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute outfit, I love your skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look really really pretty!!! I really love the skirt and I like how you've paired it with sneakers!!!
    Would you like to follow each other? I've just followed you :)
    xoxo

    http://www.sparklyfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @GiuliaC_Sparkly Fashion - awww thank you so much! :">

      Delete
  21. really cute outfit! love the girly vibe u give :D

    btw u got a great blog
    www.thewild-swans.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful skirt sweety! xoxo

    the109block.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Unique style with trendy look !

    Cheers,
    online shopping store
    http://www.theonlineshoppingstore.com

    ReplyDelete