19th Birthday Outfit







As the wind blew so hard like a giant sneezing so hard, with thunderous storm and outrageous lightning (and don't forget the ankle to knee-high flood), the Ballerina on Fire celebrated her 19th birthday last July 29. Hooraaayyyy! Now I'm old. :/ haha! But I'm super thankful to the Lord for my 19 years of existence and for all the blessings I've been receiving everyday since I was born! =)






I love this tube dress so much which my mom bought me a few years ago. I could style it differently and just play with it like what I did here. But I must admit, I love this combination so much that I could repeat this over and over! I think my 19th birthday outfit speaks my style --- boots, dress, vest and accessories!
but I do love to mix and match my clothes.





And the ever fabulous necklace from Isotopes Manila is back! Well, I just can't help but include it again in my birthday outfit because... what else can I say but "Goodbye boring outfit, and hello eye-catching and "bongga" one!" :))



The black and white bangles are hand-me-down. I bought that braided leather bracelet from a friend and I made the leopard bow ring! cute right? ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ













In case you're wondering, I just had a simple celebration (a birthday dinner with my loved ones).
My brother turned 13 the next day so we had another birthday dinner! hahaha! :) I also went to church to thank the Lord but don't worry, this was not my outfit when we heard mass. I changed :)

The rain strongly fell immediately after we took my outfit photos in the garden. And it's actually a fact that the rain is always celebrating with me every year. =) So these Ballerina on Fire shots were taken inside the house.










" 'cause you remind me of a ballerina dancing on a wire..."
-David Archuleta ; Parachutes and Airplanes

Tube Dress: random shop
Vest: Genevieve Gozum
Leopard bow ring: DIY / handmade
Black and White Bangles: hand-me-down
braided leather bracelet: bought from a friend
Necklace: c/o Isotopes Manila
Boots: m.nicole by figlia


Lastly, thank you so much to all those who wished me a happy birthday! you made my day! 200 plus on facebook, then on twitter and then text messages! Thanks so much! :*

And also, big thank you to these special people aside from my family:



Well, I wished it was the real one but this fake David made me happy too! :)



Mark Dinkuth, one of my favorite Azkal players and the cutest football player ever, surprised me with his greetings! :""""">


Kuya Roxy Dorlas, another football player (Azkals player) is so sweet. :))


The most awesome guitarist ever! 
(Former guitarist of David -- saw him play for David last November 2010)


Thanks for the view! Hope you'll keep reading my blog as I explore the last year of my teenage life! haha
Have a nice week! God Bless!~

You Might Also Like

52 comments

  1. Happy B-day!! I wish you the best today!!

    xo

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday sweety.. thanks for commenting on my blog,. :)

    http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday. :)
    btw really love this necklace!

    xoxo
    http://s-lounge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Petrus - thank you so much! I'm glad you love it! :)))

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous outfit !
    Happy birthday !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outifit! Happy birthday to you :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Shopping Lady - yay! thank you so much dear! :"3

      Delete
  6. So sweet ballerina ^^

    Happy birthday ^^

    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/
    New post - Kisses from Paris :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @mademoiselle mode- Thank you so much mademoiselle! hihi :)) I'll check out your "Kisses from Paris" nooooow:)

      Delete
  7. Uou!

    I loved u look.
    :D
    Happy B.

    I loving u blog.
    i follow.
    Selene Blanchard
    Bacio,Moda & eu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit dear! And Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute outfit. belated happy birthday :)

    http://jasmintriestoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday! Have a great year ahead!
    anyway, I just followe your blog. Mind to follow me back? :)

    http://www.amaliafajrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Amalia Fajrina - thank you so much pretty! :) I'll check out your blog now. Ü

      Delete
  11. Great pics!! Happy birthday!! Hope you visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww, you look so lovely with the ballet shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you sooo much Yasmin! I really appreciate that Ü

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday !!! You look gorgeous thou .
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I dance ballet! :) would you like to follow each others? I'm now following you so please follow back!:)

    xx Marianne
    pictureme-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Marianne - wow! cool! I'll follow you back because you're a fellow ballerina. haha ;)))

      Delete
  16. Happy birthday dear! Hope you had a great one and I think you did!

    Arra
    The Princess on the Brink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ate Arra! haha. yeah, i did :))))

      Delete
  17. Nice post !

    Happy Birthday :)

    p.s I want to invite you to join my first Rire Boutique Giveaway !! :)

    Check it out ! :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  18. happy belated birthday darling! you look amazing in this dress and necklace! followed you already:)

    xx
    Beholder's Inn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your necklace and happy birthday! Gosh, I turned 18 in May and felt utterly ancient - by 19 I swear I'm going to feel all senior citizen at the concept of almost hitting my 20s and almost being a proper adult. NOOOO MY CHILDHOOD DAMNIT!

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Anni- thank you! hahaha. sometimes i feel that way too. but then i thought that this is the youngest i would be and the oldest i could be so might as well enjoy it and live like there's no tomorrow ☺

      Delete
  20. Happy Birthday from Japan!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy belated birthday! Great look hunni!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this post dear, and the fairy dust and post is just lovely! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  23. happy bday! great outfit for your special day. :)

    thanks for stopping by my blog! have a great day!!!


    jasmine
    ADAM ❤ ALEX Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Birthday my sweet Ballerina!!!
    I love your blog!!

    Huge Kisses
    http://www.cacau-makeup.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice outfit dear ^^ Happy birthday :)

    Join my giveaway, win lots of cute accessories for 3 lucky winners. Open worldwide till August 12th. Click here ˆ⌣ˆ
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  26. happy birthday, pretty!:) love that last shot of you:)


    xx
    eden
    www.chicinthetropics.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. You are gorgeous, and your outfit is amazing! Oh, and happy birthday!
    Btw, thanks so much for the nice comment on my blog. I just followed you on GFC, hope you did the same! And if you want, we can follow each other on other platforms. Just let me know if you do through a comment and I'll definately follow you back!

    Have a lovely day,
    Pamela

    blog: www.astylevictim.blogspot.com
    bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3881103
    tumblr: runwa-y.tumblr.com
    twitter: twitter.com/pamela__leon

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy birthday Raellarina! In an other life, I would have been a ballerina :). You're amazing!
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Princie - aww. that's really nice to know! and thank you so much dear! :"">

      Delete
  29. you're such a lovely ballerina ! I always wished I learn ballet, being a ballerina looks great :D

    Journal J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Julian Tanoto - awww. so sweet =)) thank you sooooo much! :">

      Delete
  30. Belated birthday wishes to you. I love your neck-piece.
    stylemeeh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. happy belated birthday dear...thanks visit my blog...

    ReplyDelete