DIYs and a Bottle Cap




Hello! I'm Rae Abigael, a.k.a. SUPER FIERCE! (*ehem*)
Come and join me in my quest to save the earth in style --- one bottle cap at a time! hahahaha! (Super-hero sa videogame kungware. lol) Well, believe it or not, 80 percent of my outfit is purely handmade! Can you guess?




Check-out my revamped pink cardigan! Actually, I had this ever since I was a little kid and I wore it as a dress. But now that I'm nineteen, it can't be a dress or even a top anymore so I revamped it. I just can't let go of this piece because the fabric is just oh-so comfortable! :*



This shorts is my first-ever DIY (on clothes) and I made it waaaay back in grade school. :) I was really attracted to the shorts worn by an artist or singer that I saw in a Japanese magazine where my J-Pop cousin, TJ Maeda, was first featured. I wanted it so bad that I made one for myself! =)





See my bottle cap necklace?! I won it in a giveaway just recently and it's so funny that Hodge Podge is now my sponsor! haha =) Well, I've been blogging about them for the past couple of days now so I'm pretty sure you know how awesome their goodies are!

My pink wrap-around bracelet is from my only girl cousin here in the Philippines. Love it so much! Thanks ate jem! :))))



Wore a pair of black knee-high socks inside my above the ankle-high boots. haha. I don't really care if the weather here in the Philippines is sweltering hot, I just love boots! =P







Obviously, Mr. Sun finally came out of hiding so hello shorts! Goodbye gloomy weather as well... hopefully.

Shorts & Pink Cardigan: DIY/ Revamped
Bottle cap necklace: Hodge Podge (won in a giveaway)
Red Necklace: Mom's closet
Gray Tank Top
Wrap-around bracelet: Handmade (from my cousin)
High-socks: Burlington
boots: m.nicole by figlia






You Might Also Like

41 comments

  1. You look so cute, I really like a necklaces.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very good and your eye is very very pretty ! I don't good speak English, bat i read every your note. This is very good !

    http://vanilias.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww. thank you so much dear!! you are sooooooo sweet :) I'm super flattered :""> *HUGS*

      Delete
  3. I love the DIY cardigan - pink is a great colour on you!

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  4. great DIY, i like the idea :) you look gorgeous!

    Your blog is so beautiful :)
    I really enjoy reading your posts,they're very interesting!
    I'm so excited to read more posts from you and gain more inspiration <3

    hope you have a fab day hun! ~ XO
    Chriissydollxo's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Christine - sweet :)) Thank you so much gorgeous! You made my day! <3

      Delete
  5. interesting outfit, love the pink!

    xx stephanie

    http://musingsofacupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These fantastic, I love the look you have chosen.

    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so creative. Great DIY. The shorts are super cute :D
    xo


    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Mira - thank you so much! I really appreciate it. =)

      Delete
  8. Hi! Thank you very much for visiting my blog, I liked yours, so I follow you :) I like the pants is a very original DIY. kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cool quirky outfit x

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look! Very modern and trendy!
    Love it! Have a great weekend!
    Xoxo
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! Have a nice weekend too =)

      Delete
  11. Lovely look. That pink blouse is so cute.

    Happy weekend!

    Xo
    http://myscrambledstyle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Thank you for comment :) These clothes are fantastic. You make great things. I can see that you want study Architecture, I wanted, too, but I can't draw good. That's why I study Finance and Accounting. I follow you by GFC and bloglovin :) Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @englishka - helloo! Thank you so much! :) I think creativity just flows in me. I think you're creative too, you just have to put your heart to it and keep on practicing dear! ^__^

      Delete
  13. already following you :) hope you will follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute!

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello dear,thnks for your comment
    your blog is great
    followed you on GFc and bloglovin
    hope you follow back
    keep in touch
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey thanks for the comment :) I followed x

    http://kreamiblush.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the bottle cap necklace dear, great DIY, so adorable

    www.girllilikoi.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ciao! Thank you for your lovely comment! I like your blog too and this look is very original and nice! I follow you,do you follow me back? Kiss,Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Do we follow each other also with bloglovin? :) Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Updated my reader to follow you. That's cool, we have the same name :) (and if it were 8 9 years ago, we could've been schoolmates, haha)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow you and now I wait when follow me :) greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  22. lovely pics ps: follow each other dear??

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! You're so resourceful and creative. Love the DIYs. :)

    http://adlyvelasco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very cool DIY! Share how you made it! Cool styling! Very Japanese!

    Arra
    WIN BAROQUE PRINT LEGGINGS ON MY BLOG
    THE PRINCESS ON THE BRINK

    ReplyDelete