Tumblr Fair




Last Saturday, August 4, 2012, I went to the Tumblr Fair with my mom at the San Juan Gym! I was originally blogging via Tumblr before I switched here in blogspot so I had so much fun at this event!




I finally met these lovely ladies namely Dianne Dequina, Erika Rodica, and Kisty Mea! I read their blogs especially Ate Kisty's which I read and back-read everyday! haha :) It was my first time to attend a bloggers event like this and meeting fellow bloggers was like meeting celebrities :-* They're so sweet and friendly too!








My mom enjoyed shopping too and I'm glad she came with me because she saw the blogggers so hopefully, she'll not call me weird anymore. hahaha. 
Thank you so much mommy for going to the tumblr fair with me! =))




See ze Tumblr Fair Stamp?! Love it! haha
Also, online shops like Shop Dainty, My cup of Tea, Butingtings, and Splendipity participated too! It's so nice to see the products of these online shops up close and personal!







Say hello to ate Erika Rodica! The pretty lady behind Shop Dainty! I'm so happy to finally meet her! I love her shoes! haha. :)



(mommy, this is blurred! :/ haha -.-)



Dianne Dequina is super nice! I love reading her blog and her style is really fabulous! I bought a dress from her and I really love it because aside from being deep violet, it fits me perfectly! Magkasing-sexy yata kami! HAHAHAHA :P Can't wait to wear it!






Hoooooraaaayyy! Finally met ate kisty and saw her ever-famous flaming red hair! ;) She's so beautiful and nice like her blog. hihi. I also love her outfit to death! :)









Received my Hodge Podge prices from Ate Kisty plus 2 extra accessories from her! yay! ^__^
Thank you sooooo much mermaid! :D




Some of the items I bought from my favorite bloggers! Can't wait to wear them!

By the way, the details of my outfit will be on my next post so watch out. :) My mom and I definitely had a great time at the Tumblr Fair and we both can't wait for the next one! xoxo :-*


You Might Also Like

51 comments

  1. Wow I heard about this but I wasn't able to attend. I also started from Tumblr. It looks fun!

    Arra
    The Princess on the Brink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww sayang naman Ate Arra! nagkita na sana tayo! hehe =)) Cool! we're the same. haha. But i didn't abandoned my tumblr, im still updating there plus tons of reblogs. haha

      Delete
  2. cool photos , I like your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to go to a Blogger get-together. They don't have any here in South Africa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @A Daft Scots Lass - aww don't worry, i'm sure there will be one in the near future! ^^)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. @The Dainty Dolls House- yeaaah it was! I had sooo much fun! :D

      Delete
  5. This sounds amazing! :DD I've always wanted to attend a blogger event hahaa (:

    xoxo,
    Cindy C.
    http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! why? you don't have something like this in your country cindy? =)

      Delete
  6. lovely pictures! :)

    :) Sure Let's follow each other.. I'm following you on gfc, pinterest n bloglovin.. now..maybe you'd do the same! :)
    ~ Fictitious Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photos ,and indeed u had a lovely time spent ! love d fedora..
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like it was so much fun, Id love to meet others bloggers as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cool! What a great idea for a meet up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Lovelier Words - well, the Philippines loves meet-ups! hahaha =D

      Delete
  10. Hi!
    Your blog is so cute, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
    I'm now a new follower!
    Ckeck out my blog!
    XOXO

    http://lifelikevision.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for comment my blog.
    your blog is really cute~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous pictures ..looks like you had real fun event!
    Following you,follow back to keep in touch through comments

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Dear!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog;)

    Love the pictures;)
    You are beautiful;)

    I follow you;)
    Follow me, please??

    Kiss from Portugal;)
    http://pinkstarnailsanastacia.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. HELLO :) im new in blogger :) follow you done , plez hit me back :) thank you ~~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi sweety! you have an adorable blog, following you now and thank you for the sweet comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a nice photos, you look all so pretty and fun!
    Love your dress!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  17. How fun! Wish I could have attended! You look beautiful!


    Zahra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Zahra! you should definitely attend something like this in the future! it's really fun! =)

      Delete
  18. Hi Rae,
    Great pics!
    Thank you to visit my blog. I loved your blog and I'm following you. You'll make me happy if follow me too.
    Have a happy day!
    xoxo

    Gosto disto!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that dress you have on, such a cute color.

    ReplyDelete
  20. omg! that's cute! i didn't know that there was such a thing! but anyway, this looks fun, and im a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Robots in Trouble - haha! me either :) Thanks pretty! ^^)

      Delete
  21. Cute

    Check out my blog? what do you think?
    Let me know? FOLLOW!
    www.ultimatechicdiary.blogspot.com

    Xo,S

    ReplyDelete
  22. awwww, that seems so funny, I want to go to a tumblr fair too! Seems like you had lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely go Danny! You'll have so much fun in meeting fellow bloggers. I did. hehe :"3

      Delete
  23. I wanna attend as well!

    http://viviannasecret.blogspot.tw/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Four of you have amazing dresses!

    www.stills.rs

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your mom is so sweet! I think you really had fun during the fair. :) Did you perm you hair? It's pretty :)

    aqui-a.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww thank you so much Aqui! :)) I didn't perm my hair. I was born with a hair like this.. well, except the hair color. haha :"D

      Delete