Blue Ranger



  

 

 DIY Cropped Top, Random Shop Blue Pants, Local Shop Boots and Arm warmer, Vintage Headband, and Bag from Canada.





This is what I wore 2 Saturdays ago but didn't go out of the house without a tank top underneath! You know what I mean? Don't want to get exposed when the sun is brightly shining! Haha. I made the cropped top! Just simple cuttings and such. :) Anyway, my youngest brother called me Blue Ranger because of my outfit and I so I found it adorable and sweet so I made it the title of this post obviously. haha.

And just to clear it up, I did not go to any concerts that day. It was just a normal family day and I felt like I'm a rock star again! Hahaha.

P.S. International Giveaway tomorrow! :)))

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. This is super cute! Loving the blue pants + boots :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i love your top... Oh! Can i ask you? Diba balerina ka? So nagmamaintain ka ng diet. Ano usually ang foods na kinakain mo let me know babe!? Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ate Sasa! :3 yeaa. i'm a ballerina :) uhm, errrr. Wala akong diet eh. sorry :( I practically eat everything! Super matakaw ako eh di lang talaga tumataba. yun nga problem ko. di ako tumataba. sorry i can't help you kasi wala akong diet na minemaintain..

      Delete
    2. Haha.. Ganun? Ako kasi ang problema ko tumataba ako... Hihi kasi naman oh tignan mo tummy mo so sexy kainggit...

      Delete
  3. Super cute outfit! Reminds me of the 80's! Love it!

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome post!
    im followin you for now on :)

    flyingsnap.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving this rock star look! The fringe on the bottom of your shirt is awesome and you can definitely pull off bright blue pants. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that bright shade of blue in your jeans :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never had the courage to buy pants like these. I love them, but I don't think they would fit my style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look =) The blue is so cool =)
    I'm following*

    Kiss Kiss,
    www.beautifulbyj.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're brave to wear this out of the house! I'd be so self conscious exposing my non-existent abs.. hee

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow great rock star look! also, you did a great job altering that tee!

    xo
    osmiuminlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute. I like the fringe!

    : )
    Crystal crystal dots.

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving the blue pants!
    http://redberryaha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello dear: *
    Thanks for the nice comment and welcome back to my blog!
    Fantastic styling, you look insanely, interesting blog :*

    kisses

    ReplyDelete