Art Update: Mermaids


From left to right:
1 - Flying Under the Sea (6.5" x 8.5" Watercolor on Paper)
2 - She Struggled With Her Sadness, But Tried To Conceal It (8.5 x 11" Watercolor on Paper)
3 - Repressed Memory (6.5" x 8.5" Watercolor on Paper)
4 - Swim to me I'm Falling (6.5" x 8.5" Watercolor on Paper)

I've been painting mermaids lately. I guess my inner self is trying to get out of my body. If only I'm a real mermaid. Oh, I'm seriously wishing.~

The first painting which is called "Flying Under the Sea" best describes my inner secret self. I love to be a mermaid --- their long, curly hair flows as they swim and they're just beautiful creatures! But I also love to be a fairy----- flying everywhere and lurking at night! So tiny and cute! So it kind of contrasts... my being. And I guess that being a half-mermaid and half-fairy only means one thing, I can breathe under the sea and on land! :">

Paintings 1, 2, and 4 were painted only this January. :))
Anyway, I'm still working on the pieces that I'll sell as original paintings and the pieces that I'll sell as prints. So, please wait on that. hehe. Still looking for frames. haha! Also, I accept commissions so just email me darlings if interested!

raecaacbay@rocketmail.com

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. YOu have a great talent!!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool art! Keep it up dear! My sister also paints. I like to see artworks. :)

    Good luck on your dance on Friday. Sorry I can't see it yet. Maybe next time. :) Work eats me but if you have performance on weekends, I might swing by :)

    ★♡ Why I love Clothingloves.com ... (^_^) ♡★
    Perfect Office-Friendly Fashion Dresses from Clothingloves.com
    ... and how it's easy to dress up at work with them!

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a talent! Beauiful! I love it :)

    I follow your blog and I hope you will do the same thing on my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so talented'
    love your art




    Cheers

    YULIA RAHMAWATI

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty!

    www.ladyparisienne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, I love your painting so much! Wish I had your talent. Every time I try to draw people they somehow end up like stickmen... x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo gorgeous! I especially like the green one.

    ReplyDelete