Formally Informal




I'm the "shorts and high socks" type of person especially if I wasn't able to plan my outfit for the day. When I first saw this top, I immediately thought of wearing this in my "design defense" in school because it's seriously is formal. It also reminds me of the "barong tagalog" of the guys. haha. But I find this cute and  perfect for doing some mix and match so I came up with this outfit! :)

 If you'll ask me, this outfit is not really me because it gives me a "mature" vibe. HAHA! I should have worn some crazy cap or a metal cat ear nekomimi headband to make it more playful and cute! :)

I got this super fabulous crystal bunny necklace from Papa East! You guys definitely should check them out! They offer a wide range of accessories with great designs! I find all their pieces unique! From rings, and necklaces, to bracelets and earrings! They even offer cute designs of phone cases!


I've been wearing this shoes too often that you might have noticed it already! haha! I can't help it! They're so comfy!




Immediately fell in love with this socks from Forever 21~
It was on sale! 50 percent off!! Too bad though. I didn't know until I was on the cashier. If only I knew it from the moment I picked it up, I should have bought the pink one too. :( huhu. sayang!

DIY and vintage Rings :))




 Check-out my little cousin! :) She was posing too while I was taking my outfit photos! hahaha. future blogger? model? Well anyway, she reminds me of piglet. LOL. :))



 Thrifted Top/ Local Shop shorts/ Forever 21 socks/ J.Jill shoes/ Papa East Crystal Bunny Necklace/ DIY and Vintage Rings


You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Following you now! I hope you can follow me back too :)

    Love,
    Breathe Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and your nice comment! Your blog seems very interesting + cute picture ; )
    greetings christin

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow nice outfit!!!
    maybe we follow each other!?
    let me know :)

    www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style! :)
    And those shoes are so cute! (Just like your cousin!)
    Great post! :)

    x Vanessa | houseinthesand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, sometimes dressing a little more 'mature' than you're used to can be fun to mix it up a little. Your cousin's so adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shorts, they're cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey cutie i´m following you now ! waiting for you to follow back :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute and quirky in this look!

    Arra
    http://arraabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I followed :) Follow back,
    Great outfit x

    ReplyDelete