Realway Youthcamp









All photos are grabbed from Neil Lee! :)

I've always been very active in the YFC-UST community even if I stopped going to school. And I was really excited last Dec. 14-16, 2012 for I finally became an official YFC member! Funny though, because they all thought that I was part of the service team kasi nga matagl na akong YFC and their reactions were funny 'cause they were all surprised and was in shock to find out that I was a camper! haha!

I was spiritually satisfied last December through this Youthcamp. My faith became much stronger. And you could say that I learned more about myself and about God. :) Lastly, it was so fun! I met lots and lots of friends, played games, took a bath at 2:30am for 2 days, rode and got squeezed in the jeepney, and not to mention, sumemplang pa ako ng bongga in one game!! WHUT?! The unpoised me. hahaha.


Wrote what I need to pack because I'm seriously a heavy packer. I packed for almost 3 days and ended up borrowing a shirt at the last day. :( haha! :))



 Received letters and gifts!! :)
I love receiving hand-written letters because I find it touching and super sweet :">

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. ahww.. I miss youth camps. I used to attend some back in college. The only part that I didn't like is ung kelangan gumising ng maaga para maligo. :(

    Happy New Year too Rae!


    http://ahintofsunlight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA! Dapat naligo ka na lang din before matulog para walang kaagaw! hihi :"">

      Delete
  2. Yung feeling na kilala ko yung nagbigay nung gift sayo :"> :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember graduating or being an official member of the YFC family 8 years ago! It was just so overwhelming deep inside! I'm sure you felt the same huh! Enjoy serving the Lord! :)

    lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! super! no words can explain the feeling! hooray! I have a fellow YFC in the blog-o-sphere pala! hihi :)

      Delete
  4. Stay close to God with all your friends. You are very blessed to have close friends who have the same believe as you =)

    http://www.diva-in-me.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just noticed you have a really pretty smile! :)
    Great photos!

    x houseinthesand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww. you are so sweet dear! thank you so much! :))

      Delete
  6. Rae, your handwritings are so beautiful and it's so neat! (:


    x
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww. yay! thank you so much steph! hihi :"> I'm surprised that you found it neat. :))

      Delete
  7. love the camp pics, seems like a lovely place and time you had and visited <3

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. iv been through this . Surely it was fun. ;-) Cant wait fro the next youth camp this coming summer ....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Happy new year to you too >.< Thanks for the compliments, your blog is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like all that pics and I wosh you all the best in 2013. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete