Photo Diary: Sto. Niño 2013


















Photos from last January 27,2013! I was so happy when I saw the "Lechon" bread. It's sooo cute! hihi. It was a memorable procession of course! I had fun throwing candies at people! haha! And what they didn't know was that I ate some candies too. LOL. I love our blue shirts! My ear got weary to the word "tinapay" because people kept saying it when they see our carosa! haha. The procession took much longer this year than the previous years and the santo nino entries reached 200 plus! Amazing! :))

It's been our annual family tradition to join the Sto. Niño procession every last Sunday of January! When I was a kid, we used to sit at the street side where most people settled and I happily watched the procession, amazed. And then when the Sto. Niño de atocha approaches, we join in the procession towards the end! But after some time, it changed. We joined na in walking from the very beginning!

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. great photos! looks like such a blast <3

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's interesting!
    If you want follow each other let me know :)
    xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Viva sto nino! I hope I can experience like this next year.


    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! Next year ha! hihi :)) Viva Sto. Nino! :D

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. This is hard to explain but I'll try. haha. It's a "panata" (vow) really. one of the owners, i think, owns a bread shop and he once dreamed about this. I really don't know the whole story but this is a matter of faith. :))

      Delete
  5. I don't think I've ever wanted bread so much. Yummm. Sounds delicious.

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks fun! How I wish I'll have a chance to experience it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure... show photos of bread when I'm detoxing from processed carbohydrates... cruel!

    j/k- I'm over the worst of it. I'd love to understand what this festival is about....

    ReplyDelete