Art

A painting for Ate Vina


Last Thursday, March 21, 2013, I went to UST to deliver my painting!! LOL. But seriously, I finally finished this painting and had it framed and now, it's finally with my friend ate Vina! Yay! It's my graduation gift to her. I'm so glad she loved it and told me it's beautiful (but I don't know, I guess she's just being nice because she's my friend. hahaha).


I'm not great in doing portraits but this is her portrait in my style. :)) She's a singer and every time she sings, I feel like she's this beautiful fairy emerging from a gorgeous flower. The power of her voice is very magnificent that she can make anyone smile. She's really lovely like that and I hope you can see it in this painting. :))

(photo grabbed from Ate Vina's twitter)

Thank you for liking my art Ate Vina!! :) Good luck in the real world. I hope you'll never forget me. hihi ^^)

Here's my painting in the process :

Pencil outline!


Painted the background first.
Black and Violet are her favorite colors so I played on their hues and shades.

Almost done here.



Thanks Juno for taking these photos. hahaha :))

"One of the sweetest gift I've ever received for my #graduation. My friend #Rae painted this for me. Thank you! Visual art is my weakness so I'm really a fan of such #art. One of my #simplejoy :)"
-Vina Graciella

This is so sweet!! Thanks ate Vina!! Di ako makapaniwala na you like this. hehe. I wish you all the best in life!! I hope you'll be successful! Happy graduation and Congratulations!! :D

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Sweetyyyy! Your painting is amazing! I like it very much!! :D I love fairies!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! another fairy-lover! hihi :)) thanks dear!

      Delete
  2. I want to to thank уou for this very good read!! І absolutely
    loved every little bit of іt. I have
    got you boοkmаrked to checκ out new stuff
    you pоst…

    Also νisіt my homepage :: bookmarks.ashitechnology.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paint is gorgeous, you took an ideea, a felling and made art from it, that is important, that you take something simple and turn it into art...is it lovely ;)

    I am your newest fan ;)

    http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry! it's awesome indeed

    theswiftlet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful painting:)
    karolilove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really nice! Well done!

    Jolien
    http://julianaandthedaydream.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  7. wooo beautifull painting!! love it

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great painting!
    I followed you via GFC, Bloglovin, Lookbook and also liked your FB page. don'r forget do the same for me ;)
    take care and keep in touch!

    From province

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool painting :)

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete