SYNC! The first YFC-UST ministries concert


Danced ballet while ate Vina sang for the Doxology



My solo for our first dance.
Look at my haiiiiiiirrrrr! It's on fire! hihi

 Allen (the dude in stripes. I've been blogging about him before) and I choreographed the first dance. :) It's "Bring me to life". It's like the clash of the different dance genres. lol. Ballet, Hiphop, rumba, and Interpretative.




Then it was followed by a bunch of Hiphop dances. :) More photos and the video of our dance after the cut! :">



 

 







I am such a photo grabber during YFC events especially when I'm a performer. Hahaha. And so this is a backlog. I hunted a bunch of people to get these photos. haha.  :/ This fun event happened last January 25, 2013, the same day as my parents' 21st Anniversary! hihi. This was a first in the YFC-UST community and I was glad to be a part of it even if I stopped studying for the year.

SYNC! The first YFC-UST Ministries concert.
It featured the YFC-UST's very own iAct, COC, DEFY and Bandmates.
With performances from Salma and the OPM Band, Paraluman!

Speaking of Paraluman, I had no idea who they are but the people seemed to know them so I guess they are famous. Haha. I'm not a fan of OPM bands eh. But anyhow, here are few photos of the band:





 The vocalist is sooo pretty :) Do check-out the lyrics in her palm. haha! It's Titanium.

And before I end this post, here's a video of our 6 minute dance! Really tiring but a dancer's gotta dance. hehe. enjooooyyy!~



ALL PHOTOS ARE GRABBED FROM OSWALD FABI AND CLAU DE GUZMAN. :)))

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Congratulations for this beautiful experience!! Kisses and hugs, my sweet friend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. truuuue! your hair is on fire! loveeeet!
    and you just made me miss my YFC family w/ this post ;(

    lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! thank you dear! natutuwa talaga ako sa buhok ko ngayon eh. LOL. :)) awww. I'm really sorry if you miss your YFC family because of this. sana makita mo ulit sila! wait. saang yfc ka pala? =))

      Delete
    2. aww, I'm from west sector here in NorthMin :)

      Delete
  3. Oh I always loved to dance,especially salsa,bachata and all this latin music!I was also was a Hip Hop teacher for kids back then,now it has been a while since I danced!
    But I love looking at you enjoying it!:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so rad! reminding me of my dance performance due to next week


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks wonderful...lots of talent!! Thanks for sharing it. I hope you have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a bunch doll! have a great week too! :)

      Delete
  6. Seems like it's a super great concert! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems like it's a very great concert !! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOw!! Congratulations!! :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

    The Fashion Heels
    Facebook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for commenting on my blog! Aww i love this post, it was definitely an interesting read! It would be great if we followed each other.

    beyondthecherryblossom.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I pау a quiсk visit еѵeгyday
    a few sites аnԁ infoгmаtiοn sites to гeаd content, but this wеbsite gives qualitу bаseԁ
    postѕ.

    Hеre іs my ωeb-site Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this post! So, I follow you on GFC! Hope you'll follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this sounds interesting, I love to see dancing performances and mixing of styles.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing such a nice thought, paragraph is nice,
    thats why i have read it entirely

    Feel free to visit my blog post; diet that works

    ReplyDelete