Bluer Than Blue


Sorry for my blogging hiatus dreamers!! I was on vacation with my family and relatives plus I finally bonded with my Japanese cousins after almost 8 years!! Also, aside from trying to detach myself from the world wide web, well, I don't really have an access to t! haha. So alrightyyyyy I'm back and now on to my outfit. mehehe~ :")




I wore this last March 27, 2013 at y brother's high school graduation! I want to look formal but at the same time, casual chic.



(WEARING: m.nicole by figlia heels | bracelet c/o cutey| bluebird bag| Forever21 blouse| mini skirt)

HYPE THIS LOOK HERE PLEASE. :))




And here are some photos of myself and my brothers during this day! :)






P.S. I just got home this morning! :)

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. The top is lovely and suits your long hair so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit, love that shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pics. Love your vibrant blue top <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the sheer material on your top - super sweet <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfit... specially the color of your top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always looking pretty :) love the outfit dear!

    http://mykawaiisecret.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colour of this top...a great bright for summer, especially with tanned skin :)

    fashionablyunknown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful looking family! And congrats to your brother.

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comment dear! Yes, I would love to follow. I am now following and hope you will return and follow back! Loving your blue top and those shoes are amazing! It is nice to see family members after so long too! Keep in touch!

    xx Pip

    http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures. I like your outfit, the blouse is very nice

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love the shirt! And a late congratulations to your brother!

    ReplyDelete