HARLEM SHAKE - Caacbay, Maeda, Hans


If you're following me on twitter, you'll probably know that we did this on the night my Japanese cousins arrived from Japan! HAHAHA. We're still a bit awkward with each other but what the heck!!! hahaha. :) 

I used to hate the videos of people around the web doing the harlem shake because I first thought it was a bit corny. But after involving myself in it, I realized that it was super fun!!! Especially because I Harlem shaked with all of my cousins! woootwooh! That makes it very special. :D

HAHAHAHA. soooooo funny  fun! hehe. I think this video is one of the reasons why we're SUPAH DUPAH CLOSE today! (\^.^/)

P.S. In case you can't see me in the vid, I'm the one in pastel pink shirt and black shorts in the middle. And please don't laugh at me because my cousins already did. haha! =P

P.S. part 2. We danced for about a minute so I have no idea why it's 16 seconds only. But still, YEA BABY!!! mewr mewr~

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Nice blog!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I didn't know HS had a worldwide spread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,love your blog by the way,wanna follow each other?
    http://glamourzone01.blogspot.com/
    Greeting from Kenya
    GlamourZONE

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is something I really admire.

    ReplyDelete