The Wind in the Wheat


The sun's gold dust is directly hitting my hair, my skin and my body now. I can imagine myself standing in a field full of blooming pink bougainvilleas, lavenders, and colorful butterflies flying around me. The sound of the wind relaxes me. I want this but unfortunately, I live in a city filled with horning cars, black puffs of smoke and high structures stealing the trees' lands. But I would live in the peaceful forest one day. .. or at least make my home like one. Well, I'm planning something. :D

(WEARING: DIY floral wrap-around headband and shorts| Milky Meadow braided bracelets| Vintage socks| Thrifted White Tank top| small shop flowy top| J.Jill shoes)

PLEASE HYPE MY LOOK HERE. Pretty pretty please? hihi.

The flowers on my hair are from my old ballet costume! I didn't rip them or anything because they fell on their own. Perhaps they wanted to be used rather than thrown so I used them. :)



My shorts is vintage. It was a jogging pants-leggings before I revamped it. I love the pattern so much and I just couldn't let it go so I turned it into shorts! It's perfect for summer and for my country's weather! :)



I'm addicted with socks. :))


Lastly, I want you to listen to one of my favorite songs called Dreaming of You by the ever wonderful Selena. :"> The words exactly explains most of my nights.

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. love Selena's songs! especially that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty!!! Great pictures as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that headband! and the socks hehe.

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog :)
    I have seen your portfolio and love your work!
    It's very beautiful <33

    xox Jacky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Dear!

    Great post! Love it

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/2013/04/red-luxurious.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute shorts! They are so springy:)
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute shirt and headband!

    itsrainingblueumbrellas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures! Love your headband~
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this post!!


    www.callmeponyboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi darling, tnx for visiting!
    I'm following you on GFC and Bloglovin!!!
    Now is your turn.... kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The short is so cute!
    Just found your blog, would you like to follow each other via gfc, bloglovin and fb?
    Let me know on my blog, xxx

    Nelslicious

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute outfit, love those shorts <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a cute outfit!

    http://inkandcigarettes.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's a pretty and fun outfit =)
    I always turn old jeans into shorts before i let them go haha ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely outfit, you look so cute

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your top, looks so cool :) x

    ReplyDelete