Vindy Andie and The Oblivion


And as the wind blows and sweeps my leaves and touches the roughness of my skin, I stood strong and still beautify the world within the world where human beings care less with my world. Humans are supposed to be the stewards of the earth in which God created but everyone seemed insensible so here I am, trying to blow a kiss of attention so I can make them start caring.~

5.5 x 8.5 Original Painting, Watercolor on Paper



“It’s not death I fear. It’s the oblivion I’m most scared of.”

Oblivion
4 x 6 Fine Art Print


New fine art prints and original paintings are now up on my etsy shop! So I hope you can drop by and shop!:)))

This semester, I love Wednesday because it's my free day and I have no classes which means, the wind is blowing me to do anything I want and sleep while whispering things to me like, "Update and organize raellacraft and spread beauty to the world!". So here is a blog post updating all of you that new art pieces are now available :"3

I shall now disappear and go offline because I have lots of plates to finish for school.~



You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Wow, girl! These are beautiful! I wish I was half as talented as you are!

    Relationships.College.Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww. thank you so much girl! :"> I'm pretty sure you are talented in a different way if not in the field of arts ^^)

      Delete
  2. your drawings are so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous artwork!!

    <3
    Harlynn
    www.mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours are so cute and earthy!
    Please take a look at my art work at www.emmareay.wix.xom/portfolio

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! sure I will! I love discovering artists :DD

      Delete
  5. Wow! you are very talented! i like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful artwork dear !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool, love your paint. I also love painting, unfortunately I've never tried it on canvas
    Anyway, thank you so much for visiting my blog, dear
    Would you like to follow each other? I'll always follow you back :))

    Cheers,
    nunkhalida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello! thank you! :) I have never tried using canvas either! I'm currently more of a watercolor painter than a canvas artist. hehe. :D

      Delete
  8. I like the painting and the idea of the first one. It's inspiring.

    ReplyDelete