Tumblr Fair 2


The most-awaited second installment of Tumblr Fair finally happened last May 11, 2013 at the Pergola Mall, BF, Paranaque! And I was beyond happy and honored to be a part of this huge blogger event! :")

OUR BOOTH! :")

Snapshots with my booth partner, Ate Kaye.


From left to right: Kaye Lopez, me, Jeka dela Rosa, and Cristina Decena






Honestly, I arrived a bit late because I'm from the North and Tumblr Fair 2 was happening at the South! :( I know right?! But still, my mom and dad accompanied me. :)) Anyway, here I am fixing our booth! I sold pre-loved clothes, bags, accessories; brand new bags and accessories; and dancing shoes/ character shoes starting from Php5.00 - Php200.00 only! My original paintings and fine art prints ranges from Php150 - Php 300.00 only! :)



By the time people started coming in and started shopping, I was almost done fixing my booth.. so for my first few customers, I was a bit panicky because my stuff were everywhere and I kept looking for my brown paper bags. haha. But I managed. :)










Close-up of our booth! Ate Kaye and I were both fond of girly, dreamy, and shabby chic style so we planned on giving our booth that look! Luckily, my paintings and her floral crowns matches the theme so this is how our booth turned out! Not as dreamy as my tumblr blog, Dancing-Fairy, but still, it was close. hehe :D

I have no idea whether I was laughing very hard or this is what I look like when I laugh. hahaha. :| :))


Thank you so much to this Mom and Daughter shoppers who dropped by our booth! Thanks for buying! I am as happy as a caterpillar who transformed into a pretty butterfly! mewr. mewr. :")


I am so sweaty. :( haha. Anyway, I'm with my ticket giveaway winner and fellow Thomasian! :") See you around pretty girl~


Go USTe! haha. Surprisingly, there were a lot of Thomasians roaming around. :"") Thanks girls!


This cool dude was like, "Nice marketing strategy." :) Hahaha. Well, thank you for being interested in my art! =D



Thank you mommy for helping me man my booth and for being my shopping buddy! hehe :"3


Thank you so much Tita Tess for dropping by and buying this Fine Art Print of my painting! :")

To all those who dropped by my booth, bought stuff, took photos, said hello, smiled, laughed, and talked... THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :) ARIGATO GOZAIMASU! :">






Because of the intense heat during that day, Ate Kaye and I ended up taking photos. hahaha.












Pretty ladies! :"> Tumblr Fair 2 turned into a Floral crown party! With beautiful ladies, floral crowns and unique fashion style, it was like entering a magical world.. Wanderland, Neverland, Dreamland. :")


Photo from Cristina Decena :)


This painting is an epitome of myself! :") heh. It actually goes with a poem I wrote but I'm not sharing it with anyone just yet because it'll be included in the massive release of my future artbook. haha! :""D





I finally met the super girl behind the success of Tumblr Fair 1 and now, Tumblr Fair 2! Congratulations ate Jeka Dela Rosa!

She was so nice and cute! :) Too bad I forgot to make chika about Elmo Magalona with her. :( huhu. We're both gaga with the dude! mehe~ I was so pre-occupied with my booth plus I was busy staring at the bloggers kasi! haha. Next fair! =)


With the ever-so-stunning Cristina Decena! :) She's so sweet, nice and friendly! Very pretty as well! :) I was so glad that I finally met her. I've read her blog a few times and heard her name several times at Tumblr Fair 1 but I never really saw her. Never knew she was so nice! =D



With Erika Rodica. So sexy!! ehe~
She's one of the few bloggers I met last year at the first fair! So happy to see her again. But I forgot to  go back to her booth and buy the boots. huhu. :)

I also saw Dianne Dequina but unfortunately, I wasn't able to get my picture taken though I spent a few minutes over her booth and bought a skirt! haha. I make sure I buy something from her because I love her! =)




This was the first ever blogger event that I participated in and I'm glad I pushed through despite the fact that I was on vacation! I just went home a week before the saved date to rummage through my old stuff and organize the things I'd sell. Magically, everything worked out! Yay! =D I'd definitely participate again on the third installment of Tumblr Fair because this day was so memorable that it was already etched in my heart and I'd forever remember it 'til the end of time. These bloggers I met where all beautiful inside and out. :)


xoxo,
Raellarina

You Might Also Like

57 comments

  1. this looks so cool, I wish something like that happened near me!

    itsrainingblueumbrellas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great event :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that a cool event, congrats

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks so much fun! love your hair <333

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. It really was! I can't wait for the next fair! hehe :)

      Delete
  6. Okay, now I regret not going. WAAAHHH... </3

    http://pastelrave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww. sorry dear! sa next fair punta ka na! :)

      Delete
  7. Looks like you had loads of fun!
    Neha
    http://letstalkabouteverything1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had so much fun! Wish I was there to stop by your booth. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww. thank you dear! :) I hope you can visit my country because we have tons of blogger events! :))

      Delete
  9. Sounds like you had a great time and this event! =D Your stand was also very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like a good event...
    kristinateo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. oo nga eh! akala ko ako lang nakapansin. hahaha :)

      Delete
  12. pretty floral crowns!

    dress giveaway on my blog
    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a cool fair!!
    And I love those flower crowns, they're really lovely and dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you had fun! The crown of flowers are so cute!

    Giveaway on my blog <3 SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely photos! :) cool event! Paranaque si far from where I lived. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sakin din naman! Pero I went pa rin. haha :) Because I wanted to interact with fellow bloggers :)) I hope you can drop by in the third installment! hehe :D

      Delete
  16. you look so sweet with this flower crown!

    ReplyDelete
  17. popping by here!
    oh my the floral crown is so beautiful!
    and so are your photos! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tumblr fair? That's really cool. Looks like you had loads of fun :D
    PS. You flower headband is beautiful~~

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like such a fun time, your blog is just lovely by the ways, keep up the good work :)

    http://www.thedandrea.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Super fun! heehee :") Thank you so much dear! :D

      Delete
  20. you were very creative in designing your booth :)
    http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ate sally! we planned it for days but it turned out something different. hahaha

      Delete
  21. OMG! I'm so inggit w/ this fair! I used to have a tumblr account pero I left it na totally and decided to concentrate on my blogspot. and your booth is soooo cute lalo na those floral crowns you're wearing! yay! :)

    lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sana you dropped by pa din kasi okay lang naman mag-shopping kahit di ka tumblr blogger. hehe :) And thank you so much dear! :)

      Delete
  22. Replies
    1. I wish you were there as well too ate kisty! :)) sayang :(

      Delete
  23. omg one thing, you have one of the quirkiest beauty, it's like, it's just so artsy and just so surreal, probably with all the hair going on, the event looks so FUN and ARTSY!
    "Make Peace Not War" on http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete